Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I am SOOOOO excited

I just ran downstairs to tell a coworker about this and I think she thought for a second I had a serious emergency.

I found this today---

www.mapmyrun.com

Its AWESOME. A new google-earth integration. You can put on the hybrid map and trace out a trail in a park or similar point by point. Much cooler than the clip-on-free-from-the-health-insurance-vendor pedometer (that I'm not sure is so accurate anyway). Of course, this will be much more useful when I make it off the treadmill and outside again, but that will require some nicer/warmer weather and longer lasting sunshine!

Oh. Seriously, nothing can be more exciting today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE! I totally wanted to write a business plan not knowing this existed! I'm sooo excited it exists now!

~Val

Anonymous said...

DUDE! I totally wanted to write a business plan not knowing this existed! I'm sooo excited it exists now!

~Val

Jeff said...

I'm glad you like the site. We love to see this type of response (I'm one of the developers).

At the risk of getting you too excited, did you know that you can embed your routes into your blog? We blogged about it here.